Thursday 8 October 2015

Boyfriend Girlfriend
Boyfriend aur uski girlfriend garden me bethe the. Girfnd-jaanu kuch esa kaho ki dhadkan tez ho jaye. Boyfnd-bhag tera BAAP aaya.


Guy: If you are smiling, send me your smiles.
If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
If you are crying, send me your tears.

Girl: I am in Toilet…. What should I send?



Girl: I can do anything 4 u?
Boy: Will you die for me?
Girl: Yes.
Boy: Will you delete ur Facebook account 4 me?
Girl: Go home Bro, ur mother might be getting worried.



Girl: If we got married, stop smoking.
Boy: Ok!
Girl: Drinking too.
Boy: Ok!
Girl: N going to the night club too.
Boy:- Yes..
Girl:- What else can u leave??
Boy:- The idea of marrying You



Girl: hi baby :
Boy: hii sweet heart...(sending failed)
Girl: Are you there?? :(
Boy: yes yes..I'm here...(sending failed)
Girl: are you ignoring me or what??
Boy: honey I'm not..i m right here..(sending failed)
Girl: Its over..
don't you ever talk to me again !!
Boy: Damn ! go to hell.. :@ (message send) :O :O :P



High Level insult.....
(^_^)(^_^)

Raghu 2 Anvitha:
Ur as pretty as a flower
bt
unfoRtunately


itz a CAULIFLOWER...
haha...



Boy-Cinema chale
Girl-waha tum muje touch kroge ?
Boy-No
G-Mera hath pkdoge
B-No,
G-Mujhe kis karoge,
B-No
G-To apni behen k sath chale jao



girls 1980 to 2011
1980 - lOve me bUt dOnt tOuCh meh
1990 - tOuCh me bUt dOnt kIsS meh
2000 - kIsS me bUt aur kUch nA kArI
2005 - kUch bhi karlee but kisii ko bataaiyo matt
2011..sAb kUch Karlee nahi toh sab ko bataa doongii ki
tere se kuch nahii huaa....:P:P


Boy sent d 1 expensive bird dat could speak 40 languags as bday gift 2 his GF.
Nxt day he askd abt d gift.
BF:hwz d bird?
GF:Very Tasty....

No comments:

Post a Comment